3 DONKEYS offers you a range of delivery options when you buy from our website, so please choose the one that best suits your needs and budget when you checkout. We’ve set out our delivery options and more information here for you and we’ll update these whenever necessary. But please note that delivery charges and carriers might change from time to time according to rates, surcharges or other circumstances.
STANDARD (FREE) DELIVERY:
TO MAINLAND ADDRESSES IN ENGLAND, WALES AND SCOTLAND ONLY | £ FREE
- Select ‘Free Delivery’ at checkout
- All orders delivered within 3-5 working days
- Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours
- Orders placed with ‘Free Delivery’ before 3pm (business days) are shipped next business day
- Orders of £45 or below in value are shipped by Royal Mail 1st Class
- Orders of £45 or above in value are shipped by Royal Mail Signed For
TO MAINLAND ADDRESSES IN ENGLAND, WALES AND SCOTLAND | £8.30
- Select ‘Express Delivery’ at checkout
- All orders delivered within 1-2 working days
- Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours
- Orders placed with ‘Express Delivery’ before 11am (business days) are shipped same day
- All orders are shipped by Royal Mail Signed For
Offshore/Europe/Rest of World:
We can deliver almost anywhere in the world, but timescales and costs will vary according to the destination. Please contact us for details and prices at email@example.com
- We’ll send you a Shipment Confirmation email when we dispatch your item(s)
- If you select ‘Express Delivery’, or your ‘Free Delivery’ order is £45 or above, your Shipping Confirmation email will confirm your Royal Mail tracking number and an external link to check the progress of your delivery. Please note, the link will direct you to the Royal Mail website, which we have no control of.
- If we change our chosen carrier service at any time, we’ll always continue to give you a tracking reference number for all orders over £45, whoever the carrier is.
- We’ll always aim to deliver within the above mentioned times. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed as deliveries are handled by external carriers and are also subject to public holidays, weather conditions, and other factors beyond our control.
- We’re unable to change the delivery address on any orders after you’ve checked out.
- Any items shipped using the Royal Mail Signed For service will need to be signed for upon delivery.
- If no one at the delivery address is available to sign and take delivery of your items, the carrier will leave a notification card in your letterbox.
- Title to and risk of loss to your item(s) will pass to you once you take possession of the item(s)
- If any item(s) are out of stock, we’ll tell you as soon as possible and we won’t charge your card, except for special orders, until your item is back in stock.
- For deliveries to any locations not listed above, please contact us and we’ll do our best to give you a shipping cost.
- For international deliveries, any customs restrictions, import duties, or other charges are outside of 3 DONKEYS control, and are the responsibility of the buyer.
Need to return your item(s) for any reason?
No problem. You can return any ordered item(s) back to us for any reason within 14 days of receipt for face to face sales and within 30 days for online sales.
1) Returns within the UK & NI
We offer a free of charge, fast, and easy returns service on items being returned from within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. For this, we use an external returns management company called Click Sit. If you request a return, you can find your return label and RMA number attached to the email you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your spam or junk folders if you cannot see this email).Print out your returns label and attach it to your package (making sure the RMA number is clearly visible), then drop your package off for collection at your nearest Collect Plus location. Find your nearest store here.
2) Returns outside the UK & NI
Items being returned outside the UK & NI are not eligible for free returns and our standard returns service applies. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Returns labels placed on the original box also cannot be refunded – please use an external box or bag. This will not affect your statutory rights.
The product(s) must be in the original packaging including all tags and labels, unworn, unused, and in good saleable condition with a reason given for return. Goods returned that have been used or damaged will not be refunded. Returns do not include gift cards.
Please email or call for an RMA number, which we will provide to you by email. The unique RMA number must be clearly marked on the address label when returning goods to 3DONKEYS. If the RMA number is not clearly marked, we may not be able to easily locate your details which could mean a slight delay to your replacement being sent out.
We have worked hard to ensure 3DONKEYS products are crafted to high standards, and with your lifestyle in mind.
3DONKEYS coveralls carry a 3-Month Manufacturing Defect Guarantee from the date of purchase. Should your coveralls develop a manufacturing defect within 3 months of purchase, simply send some photos with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.
Enquiries sent to any other email address will lead to a delay in response.
If we are unable to replace immediately (for example if a specific size is out of stock) we will do our best to provide a date for re-stocking. Refunds or exchanges will only be considered once the product(s) has been securely returned for inspection. Details of a returns address will be provided. Once returned we will aim to respond within two working days.
Refunds cannot be made for a product won in a competition or given as a charitable donation. Refunds can only be offered to the card used by the original purchaser. Refunds or exchanges cannot be authorised in response to normal wear and tear such as creasing or where the fabric has been pierced or damaged accidentally or otherwise.
Please return clean and free from potential biohazards so we can safely address the fault, together with a valid proof of purchase, your name, address and a brief description of the fault.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR EXAMINE PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN CLEANED PRIOR TO RETURN ! Goods returned with potential bio-hazards will be disposed of.
Our guarantee does not cover wear and tear damage such as rips, piercing, tears, burns or improper fitting/sizing. Stains caused by paint, cleaning products or any other chemical or other solutions etc, will not be covered under warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We take pride in our product and we are continually looking for ways to improve, so please let us know what works best for you. With your input, we can continue to offer you the highest quality product and service.
If you are dissatisfied with your 3DONKEYS product for any other reason, please contact us for return details directly at email@example.com
Please enclose reasons for return, purchase date, and any relevant information. Returns without this information may be subject to a delay in response.
If returning goods from outside UK please mark the goods as “RETURNED UK GOODS” and affix the appropriate customs form. Failure to do this could lead to Customs Duties being incurred and charged to your account.