3DONKEYS offer a range of delivery options when purchasing on our Website, so please choose the one that best suits your personal needs. Please note that delivery charges are liable to change from time to time according to courier rates and surcharges.
to mainland addresses in England, Wales and Scotland. £6.90
Free Standard Delivery for order value of £100 and over
- Delivered within 3-5 working days
- Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours
- Select Standard Delivery at Checkout
- Orders placed with free delivery before 3pm are shipped next business day
to mainland addresses in England, Wales and Scotland £8.30
- Fast delivery available, within 1-2 business days
- Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours
- Select Express Delivery at Checkout
Offshore/Europe/Rest of World:
We can deliver almost everywhere, but timescales and costs can vary according to the destination. Please contact us for details and price at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon dispatch of the Product(s) we will send you a Shipment Confirmation email
- You can track shipment of your Products by following the details in the Shipping Confirmation email. Please note such links will direct you to the courier’s website, which is not controlled by us
- It is our aim to deliver within the above mentioned times, however, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties and are subject to public holidays, weather conditions and other factors out of our control
- We will be unable to change the delivery address on orders after Checkout
- If there is no one at the indicated nominated delivery address who can accept delivery of Products, the carrier will leave a notification card in your mail box
- Title to and risk of loss to your Product(s) will pass to you once you take possession of the Products
- If a product(s) is out of stock you will be advised by return. We will not charge your card if the goods are not in stock, except for special orders
- For any delivery locations not listed above, please contact us and we will make a best effort to produce a quotation.
- For international deliveries, any customs restrictions import duties or other charges are outside of 3DONKEYS control, and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Need to return your item(s) for any reason?
No problem. You can return any ordered item(s) back to us for any reason within 14 days of receipt for face to face sales and within 30 days for online sales.
- 1). Returns within the UK & NI
We offer a free of charge, fast, and easy returns service on items being returned from within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
For this, we use an external returns management company called Click Sit. If you request a return, you can find your return label and RMA number attached to the email you receive from email@example.com (please check your spam or junk folders if you cannot see this email).
Print out your returns label and attach it to your package (making sure the RMA number is clearly visible), then drop your package off for collection at your nearest Collect Plus location. Find your nearest store here.
2). Returns outside the UK & NI
Items being returned outside the UK & NI are not eligible for free returns and our standard returns service applies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Returns labels placed on the original box also cannot be refunded – please use an external box or bag. This will not affect your statutory rights.
The product(s) must be in the original packaging including all tags and labels, unworn, unused, and in good saleable condition with a reason given for return. Goods returned that have been used or damaged will not be refunded. Returns do not include gift cards.
Please email or call for an RMA number, which we will provide to you by email. The unique RMA number must be clearly marked on the address label when returning goods to 3DONKEYS. If the RMA number is not clearly marked, we may not be able to easily locate your details which could mean a slight delay to your replacement being sent out.
We have worked hard to ensure 3DONKEYS products are crafted to high standards, and with your lifestyle in mind.
3DONKEYS coveralls carry a 3-Month Manufacturing Defect Guarantee from the date of purchase. Should your coveralls develop a manufacturing defect within 3 months of purchase, simply send some photos with a brief description to email@example.com for assessment.
Enquiries sent to any other email address will lead to a delay in response.
If we are unable to replace immediately (for example if a specific size is out of stock) we will do our best to provide a date for re-stocking. Refunds or exchanges will only be considered once the product(s) has been securely returned for inspection. Details of a returns address will be provided. Once returned we will aim to respond within two working days.
Refunds cannot be made for a product won in a competition or given as a charitable donation. Refunds can only be offered to the card used by the original purchaser. Refunds or exchanges cannot be authorised in response to normal wear and tear such as creasing or where the fabric has been pierced or damaged accidentally or otherwise.
Please return clean and free from potential biohazards so we can safely address the fault, together with a valid proof of purchase, your name, address and a brief description of the fault.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR EXAMINE PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN CLEANED PRIOR TO RETURN ! Goods returned with potential bio-hazards will be disposed of.
Our guarantee does not cover wear and tear damage such as rips, piercing, tears, burns or improper fitting/sizing. Stains caused by paint, cleaning products or any other chemical or other solutions etc, will not be covered under warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We take pride in our product and we are continually looking for ways to improve, so please let us know what works best for you. With your input, we can continue to offer you the highest quality product and service.
If you are dissatisfied with your 3DONKEYS product for any other reason, please contact us for return details directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enclose reasons for return, purchase date, and any relevant information. Returns without this information may be subject to a delay in response.
If returning goods from outside UK please mark the goods as “RETURNED UK GOODS” and affix the appropriate customs form. Failure to do this could lead to Customs Duties being incurred and charged to your account.